Sensory tests are essential for assessment of food products in general, and naturally also in the alcoholic drinks area, in particular wines, sparkling wines and spirits. Quite apart from faultlessness, which is obligatory here, this also generally involves an enhanced quality expectation.
In this area, we offer a comprehensive range of services for all areas within the industry
- Support for quality-conscious winemakers with their wine production
- Advice for wineries and importers with regard to assessment of bought-in samples
- External quality management for distributors and retail businesses
- Independent panel tasting of the wine and spirits range
- Evaluation assessments in a 5 or 20 point system
- Descriptive sensory systems for defining the wine style
- Sensory assessment as part of marketability certification
Our specially equipped tasting room is available for this, which excludes any form of environmental influences, and allows neutral, objective evaluations.
Are you interested in sensory tests?
Please get in touch with us at any time, by phone or using our contact form.Get in contact