As well as acting as general manager of the laboratory, Dr Lutterbach is available for in-depth enological, sensory advice during your entire wine making process. He is responsible for the creation of private and legal reports and marketability certificates based on analysis, sensory tests and declarations with regard to alcoholic drinks.
He also supports wineries, distributors, importers and grocery retail companies with creation of quality management concepts and routine quality control of the range in question.
Current memberships and public positions
- Expert in the examination of wine, sparkling wines and spirits, publicly appointed and certified by the Trier Chamber of Commerce (IHK)
- Chair of the association Deutsche Weinanlytiker e.V. (German Wine Analysts) from 2005 to 2017
- Council member of the association Deutsche Weinanlytiker e.V. (German Wine Analysts)
- Board member of the association Deutscher Weinbauverband DWV (German Wine Producers Association)
- Member of the specialist committee “Protection of geographical designations of certain wine-making products” of the Bundesanstalt für Landwirtschaft und Ernährung BLE (Federal Agency for Agriculture and Food)
- Inspector for official quality wine inspection of the Landwirtschaftskammer Rheinland-Pfalz (Rhineland-Palatinate Agricultural Chamber)
Do you need help from a qualified expert?
Please get in touch with us at any time, by phone or using our contact form.Get in contact